Vision for the Future Scholarship Campaign
CCDA’s Vision for the Future Scholarship Campaign successfully launched during the ECCO Conference in July and regional conferences in September 2015. We exceeded our goal and raised a total of $15,238! Thank you to all that contributed! Lori Marie Rios led a passionate and exciting fundraising effort during the conference, and many of our members rose to meet her challenge. Donors dedicated initial contributions to their mentors, and we could feel the electricity of inspiration as the honor roll of contributors grew throughout the conferences.
The Vision for the Future Scholarship Fund will provide our constituency with increased opportunity for professional development and will directly promote lifelong learning. Scholarship Funds will be distributed via democratic application and review process within the Scholarship Committee. Funds will be awarded (as available) to members in good standing that provide substantial rationale of need regardless of current career status. The Vision for the Future Scholarship Fund will be built over time by the good will and generosity of the members of CCDA. The funds will be established as a separate scholarship savings fund within our current budget, rolling over from year to year.
We currently offer the following scholarships and Grants (Click on a link for more information):
- Dr. Charles C. Hirt Scholarship for Professional Development
- CCDA Choral Equity Scholarship
- CCDA Creativity Grants
Members that give will be recognized as follows:
- A list of names and designated honorees will be printed in Cantate.
- Donors that give in excess of $100 will be recognized as members of the Founder’s Circle, and will receive a CCDA lapel pin to wear during conferences and other ACDA Events.
- During the Regional Conferences, Western Division Conference and CASMEC, a list of donor names will be prominently displayed.
Check out this video for more information:
If you’d like to learn more about our Vision for the Future Scholarship Fund, check out this video (above), and if you’d like even more information, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If are ready to donate, you may use the form below.
Thank you for your support!