If you’d like to connect with CCDA online, follow the links, below:
|Like us on facebook|
|Follow us on Instagram|
Interested in starting a Social Media presence for your chorus, organization, or classroom?
- Chorus Connection: Developing a Social Media Strategy for your Chrous
- Chorus America: Social Media for Choruses – 6 Commandments and the Golden Rule
- NAfME: Social Media for Teachers
If you have further questions, email Jason Pano!
CCDA provides these links to Online Resources as a service to our Members and others in the Choral Music Community.
Please visit ChoralNet.org’s California Page for a listing of choirs with websites. We encourage you to submit your choir’s website to ChoralNet.org for inclusion in the listing.
Here are some other valuable resources:
- ACDA National Website
- ACDA Western Division
- California Music Educator’s Association
- National Association for Music Education
- Organization of American Kodály Educators
- International Society of Music Educators
- Chorus America
- American Orff-Schulwerk Association Music & Movement Education
- National Association of Teachers of Singing
- Music for All
- Middle School Choral Forum
- Choral Public Domain Library