Vision for the Future Fund
Dr. Charles C. Hirt Scholarship for Professional Development*
Please see the following for more information:
Who is eligible?
- Any professional (non-student) member in good standing
What activity is supported by the funds?
- Any workshop or program of study in advanced conducting
- The workshop should be nationally recognized for musical and artistic excellence
- The attendee must participate as an active conducting participant in the program
How do I apply?
- Complete the online application below.
- Besides your personal information and essay, you will also be asked to submit
- A current resume
- Two letters of recommendation
When is the application deadline?
- February 1, 2021
* All of the funds for this award are provided by CCDA’s Vision for the Future Scholarship. If you wish to contribute to the Vision for the Future Scholarship, you can do so online! Please visit the following page to make your gift: http://calcda.org/vision-for-the-future/.