Welcome to the Community College Repertoire & Resources page
Covid-19 has changed the landscape of how we have been working with our ensembles. We are challenged to find ways to teach in the midst of varying restrictions from our local health departments and district administrations. In the summer of 2020, we are all looking for options and ideas.
But we also have an opportunity to create completely new ways of working in the choral art forms. The Black Lives Matter movement is reaching all of our communities, and we are challenged to look at all of our immediate plans through an equity lens so that we serve all of our students.
ACDA National and the Western Region of the ACDA have compiled resources that may be useful for your planning: ACDA National resource
Community college conductors serving on the CCDA board:
- John Sorber (CLA Chair) – College of the Sequoias
- Kellori Dower (Two-Year College Repertoire & Resources) – Santa Ana College
- Arlie Langager (President-Elect) – MiraCosta College
- Lori Marie Rios (Development & Vision for the Future) – College of the Canyons
- Eliza Rubenstein (Cantate magazine editor) – Orange Coast College
Community College links:
- Music Association of California Community Colleges
- Academic Senate for California Community Colleges
- Articulation System Stimulating Interinstitutional Student Transfer