Coastal Region Honor Choirs
Note: Please sign up for our Remind Text System; this will keep you up to date on part tracks, paperwork, business items, website updates, etc..
Text the following to the phone number :
“@ccda-chc17” (this is for students, families, and directors)
“@ccda-chc-d” (this is specifically for directors only)
- If you haven’t received your music or scoresheets back, please message me and we’ll look for them here.
- Part Tracks are being worked on this week. I will send a text via Remind (and post here) when they are up and running next week.
- Below is a hotel list for accommodations; I am working on a list of nearby lunch, dinner, etc. places for ease of planning purposes. I will send a text via Remind (and post here) when this list is available (should be by end of weekend).
- Remember that your registration forms and payments are due at the end of next week on Friday, October 27.
Coastal Results: School Site
Coastal Results: Last Name
Rehearsal Schedule (in progress)
Registration Fees/Payment Link (please be sure to check “COASTAL”)
Registration Fees/Payment Link for up to 4 students at a time (please be sure to check “COASTAL”)
Student Permission Slip (students print and fill out, one per student)
School Registration (directors)
Student Registration (students, after permission slip and fees completed)
Director’s Letter (participating directors)
Student Acceptance Letter (participating students)
All students and directors who registered and auditioned will be emailed and snail mailed their scoresheets, acceptance/non-acceptance letters.
Rehearsals: November 16-18: San Mateo High School and San Mateo Performing Arts Center (506 and 600 North Delaware Street in San Mateo)
Concert: Saturday, November 18, 1:30pm: San Mateo Performing Arts Center, San Mateo
- Ms. Cheryl Anderson, Cabrillo College – Women’s Choir
- Dr. Christopher Peterson, California State University, Fullerton – Men’s Choir
- Dr. Jonathan Talberg, California State University, Long Beach – Mixed Choir
Accommodations: Coastal singers are not required to stay at a pre-designated site. You may make any housing arrangements you wish. A few nearby hotels worth checking out:
- Holiday Inn Hotel and Suites San Mateo: 330 North Bayshore Boulevard, 94401
- Best Western Coyote Point Inn: 480 North Bayshore Boulevard, 94401
- Hilton San Francisco Airport Bayfront: 600 Airport Boulevard, 94010
- Embassy Suites San Francisco Airport Bayfront: 150 Anza Boulevard, 94010
Coastal Honor Choir Chair
Coastal Honor Choir Chair
Albany High School / Albany Middle School
603 Key Route Blvd / Albany / 94706
firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com